- Lib and I took the 5-kids and dog across Canada to see aging parents – some great contacts made, on both personal and professional fronts.
- Got older kids settled into university/college for another year.
- Blew cylinder in the new-to-us Suburban (no thanks to Canadian Tire – more on that later).
- Flew back to TO on the passing of Lib’s mom (sadness).
- Sold the house (happiness).
- Completed 2 portrait sessions and 2 commercial gigs.
- Started fall photo programs.
Swing by again, soon. Fresh blog fodder is on it’s way.
All the best to you and your Family Craig!